9ja Gists  |  BBNaija  |

PROMOTE MUSIC - 09011599611
 

« | »

Gas Explodes At Big Brother’s Kitchen In Cameroon (Video)


A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment gas exploded at Big Brother’s house in Cameroon.

In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things. After a few seconds, one of the girls left the kitchen and suddenly, there was a gas explosion.

Out of fear, the housemates ran out immediately to find the closest escape route. They were spotted in the video scampering for safety after hearing the loud bang.

However, although the incident seemed really serious, fortunately, no life was lost and no housemate was injured.

Watch the video below;

 

View this post on Instagram

 

E Don Happen!!! Gas explodes at Big Brother’s Kitchen In Cameroon!!! . . Follow @mediagist for more exclusive updates.

A post shared by @ mediagist on Aug 7, 2020 at 2:10am PDT


Share this post below ??


PROMOTE MUSIC/VIDEO       ADVERTISE HERE




No Responses Yet

Leave a Reply


NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!



Go Back To The Top


CN MUSIC OF THE WEEK

Davido - Fem

Download Here

CN VIDEO OF THE WEEK

VIDEO: Davido – Fem

Watch Here

« | »


Looking for something? Search below







error: Content is protected !!