Chinedu Ikedieze is one of the most prolific actor in Nigeria. He has been in the industry for decades. He is very talented and funny. He acts mostly as a kid in several movies due to his small stature.
So therefore, I will be sharing with you 10 real facts about Nollywood famous actor Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki that you probably didn’t know.
- Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki is a famous Nollywood comic actor, investor, entrepreneur, comedian and a television personality. He is a baby dwarf and acts mostly as a kid in several Nollywood movies due to his small stature and physical appearance.
- He was born on 12th December 1977 in Bende, Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. He is currently 41 years old. He completed his primary and secondary education in Aba, Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria and went further to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Enugu where he graduated with a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Theatre Arts.
- Chinedu Ikedieze joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood in 2000 and rose to fame in 2003, after starring in the Nollywood blockbuster comic movie “Aki na Ukwa” a movie he starred alongside with Osita Iheme, where he played the role of Aki.
- In 2007, Chinedu Ikedieze received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the African Movie Academy Awards for Most Accomplished Actor in Nigeria. He has often been described as one of the best actors of his generation and also one of Nigeria’s most famous comic actors.
- Chinedu Ikedieze aside from acting is also an entrepreneur and a serial investor and has several real estate investments and other businesses. He is currently a GLO ambassador and currently playing the role of Efe in the television series “The Johnsons”.